Tuesday 15 January 2013

My history

My name is mr Fong, live in Malaysia.
My English and Chinese are not so good, I create this blog on 15 Jan 2013, purpose is for sharing on what i learn and remind myself like a diary, pls forgive it not make sense.

My personal view, Buddhism are teaching true universe & life meaning, is not really a religion.

My history :
Around year1999, i saw a people have power or 神通, can borrow he body to god or maybe ghost, for communication with us, he can answer what we wish, maybe his have a rich merit, he can know our short pass and short future. Because of this i start believe have god, and follow people praying god/ buddha without know the true meaning.

On feb 2010, my son get illness stay at hospital a few day, cause of this, i start self study feng shui and bazi from book and internet, hopefully can help my family to prevent it happen.
On feng shui magazine, I attract by

On Jun 2010, i felt myself very easy angry cause by house maid, and arrogant 傲慢, i need to control myself, i sta

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.